Helping Groups Decide
Sometimes I would get to talk to groups as they were deciding on a campground. I found asking how they want to cook to be the best place to start. A full service kitchen experience would be the lodge. That meant they would want to camp somewhere in the upper camp. Church History, Zarahemla, A-Frame or Jerusalem. If none of these are available, I discourage using the lodge. The uphill walk cancels out the benefit of having the lodge.
A Pavilion would be the next best camping experience. There is a roof, electricity, a fridge and water. Hanson and Cummings are the campsites with pavilions. After that would be Jerusalem which is tent camping without a cover or refridgerator but they still had water and access to electricity. Then the A-frame which is sleeping inside and has electricity but is campfire cooking. Of the campsites that are left, Moroni is the closest to the bathroom and water. Prophets and Hope give patrons the full campfire experience.
Comments
Post a Comment